Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dreamland's New blog & Website

For those of you who are new to the site here is some background. I have way too many hobbies, and not enough time for all of them. My hobbies include: Photography, Sculpting, Stained Glass, Jewelry, Knitting & other miscellaneous creations. I have been busy redesigning my website. There is still a little work to be done and you may notice minor changes. Please let me know if something is not working correctly.

I recently added a new wedding portfolio, Heidi & Mark. I am in the process of adding many of my space photos, which were previously only on my Facebook page. I have photographed many phases of the moon, sun, galaxies, star clusters and nebulae through my telescope. I'm hoping to capture more nebulae in the coming months. I have some shaky video of the moon and sun taken through a telescope. I will be posting those on You Tube soon. The first one is below.





I plan on adding a variety of new photos in the next month.

I have been working on a Fairy Sculpture. I hope to get back to sculpting soon. I have been too busy with other projects to work on her recently.

Be sure to stop by www.dreamland-photography.com
Thanks for checking out my first blog entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment