Sunday, October 23, 2011

Inspiration Boards

Another month has passed. I'm still a bit behind on my astronomy, photography and other things. I have not physically been able to carry my telescope gear due to an accident I was in. In the mean time I've been doing some research and testing out some settings for certain gear.

With this down time from certain hobbies I have picked up yet another hobby. I am now making Inspiration/Collage Boards. I have made 2 and plan to start designing a 3rd one soon. The first one I plan to keep, as it was created in memory of my great grandmother. The 2nd one was just put up for sale in my Etsy shop, Dreamland Creations. I plan to incorporate my photography in some of these boards, as I did on the second one. I always enjoyed making paper collages growing up, and scrap booking never interested me, so this just seemed like a perfect fit for my next hobby. I've lost count of how many crafts I do at this point.

                        My first inspiration board, in memory of my great grandmother.


                   My second inspiration board, this one is for sale in my Etsy shop.

 For the month of November I will be displaying some of my photography at the North Scituate Library in Rhode Island. I have some new photo edits on my Facebook Page. They are before and after photos of some editing work I did from a recent wedding. That's about all that is new at Dreamland for now. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to my other hobbies/crafts in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment